KynSHOT RB5015HD AR-9MM High Damped
The RB5015HD is a specially engineered High Damped KynSHOT for the 9MM PCC application. Designed to work for 9MM applications with barrels 8” or greater, either suppressed or unsuppressed and with any type of ammo. The hydraulic fluid and seals are made to meet mil- spec requirements and have an ambient temperature operating range of -30oF to +150oF. The KynSHOT uses patented hydraulic shock absorption technology to dampen the impact of the bolt at the rear of its travel and to dampen the forward impact of the buffer’s weight as it chambers the next round. This buffers weight and length have been optimized for the 9MM application so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
Bolt Weight: If your bolt has a weight in it, we recommend keeping the weight in the bolt. Removing the weight to get a lighter bolt is not recommended in blowback guns.
• Weight: 6.0 Ounces.
• Length when Compressed: 3.90”.
• Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals - Ambient operating temp certified for -30oF to +150oF
• High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
• Typically works best with JP .308 Carbine recoil spring or Sprinco Orange .308 Carbine recoil spring.
• This buffer is not recommended for use with lightened bolts or short stroke systems