The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
BUG-A-SALT ÄR ENDAST FÖR VUXNA 18+.